Re: Linux Lunch and Learns...

The interest is already there, don't really need to evangelize much.  What
I am really looking for here is what kinds of things would be shown to
those with only a little knowledge of the goings on.  It's been so long
since I first sat down that I really can't think of where too begin.
Plus, I am also fishing for swag.  ;)

TIghe