Re: License problems with Pine MUA?

> much like those living in emacistan will tell you more arcane ctrl
> modifiers and a lack of system resources after starting emacs is really
> the only way to go.

ROFL. Reminds me:

Q: Emacs can work as a text editor? How do I enable that feature?

A: ctrl-meta-c k meta-p 1 1 ctrl-v shake it all about, you do the hokey pokey
and turn yourself around. AFAIK that's what it's all about.

> Nano is an interesting project to keep tabs on.

I had to go look it up when I found out it is the default editor for Gentoo if
you want to fiddle with stuff and you're starting from Stage 1. Wasn't too
weird. I was just surprised when I went: WTF! No vi? WTF is this 'nano'?

> I've been a pine user for ~9 years (gasp, my 10 year anniversary of
> discovering pine on our university's HP/UX system is just around the
> corner).

OK, I'll admit it. I used pine back in '91 (~13 years ago), and on (*gag*) SCO
Xenix/386 with an Inboard386 strapped on the back of a 286 AT. Back when
FTP-by-email from the Digital servers r3wled.

Mike/