Great Linux Job Opportunity (fwd)

This is very high level.  I'll be happy to hook you up, if you think you
meet most of these qualifications:

Job Title: Linux Engineer
Location: St Louis, MO
Salary $85-105k + Benefits

Required skills:
-- Excellent organization and management skills
-- Excellent oral and written communication skills
-- Senior-level engineer with excellent system design skills
-- Strong knowledge of RedHat, GNU & SUSE
-- Strong knowledge of XML/XSL/XSLT
-- Substantial experience designing  systems for 3-tier thin client architectures
-- Strong kernel development, internals and system optimization experience
-- Kernel level expertise in IP networking, SMP and file systems
-- Strong embedded C/C++ development experience
-- Experience with Embedded Linux Real Time Operating System
-- Experience with GRUB, LILO, EXT2, EXT 3
-- Experience with MAC OSX, specifically developing drivers
-- Familiarity in x86 assembly
-- Familiarity with the .NET framework
-- Strong Object Oriented design methodologies
-- Computer Science Degree

 I am ideally looking for a person who has 5-10 yrs experience in the
 related field. MAC OSX is a very desireable skill but this person would
 primarily be involved with development project dealing in Linux.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com
--

Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!
https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/index.html