Re: Browser hijacking [Was] Xandros

you should at least use firefox with js and whatnot disabled, at least its
rendering engine isnt a big POS.

i stopped dealing with ns4.x when it started taking 10 times the effort to
make a page look decent under it, let alone look like what you wanted in the
first place (and this was using standard's compliant html for the original
page, then horribly bastardized html to make it function in ns)

casey