Xandros 2.0 on Dell Latitude LS

Bought the LS from auction at work.  It's perfect for
my uses, though it's showing it's age. :)

It's 400mhz, 256Ram, 6Gig HD, and all the accessories.

Popped in the Xandros 2.0 CD. Rebooted and the install
*just* worked. Pleased is what I am.

Things that will need tweeking:

Power management -- reboot doesn't work properly, nor
does suspend. I've read somewhere these processes need
some help along. That's for another weekend project.

WiFi card -- Steve warned me the card I bought might
not be recognized and he was correct. No worries.
Steve also said he'd walk me through the process to
upgrade so it will. Steve, if the fix for the WiFi
card is something I can attempt on my own, could you
email me the details?

Sound -- options in OpenOffice.org aren't available,
eventhough the sound works and did so from the get go.
It would be nice to have this working for
presentations, etc.  If anyone is familiar, I'd be
grateful for suggestions.

Things I haven't tested yet:

USB, PDA support, modem (which will probably end up
being useless or a tweak), LCD/Monitor mode and
anything else I stumble across.

Currently, I've upgraded all the files, including the
Kernel and everything seems to be happy. I loaded and
ran both my Cisco simulation CDs under Crossover
Office and they worked. The programs fall under the
unsupported install, but worked anyhow.

Coolbeans, I ready for the April meeting.

Bonnie