Re: barriers to adopting Linux by newbies

Quoting mike808@users.sourceforge.net:
> Where is there a Staples in the STL area? I don't think there are any in
> MO.

Sorry, I'm in Oviedo (Seminole County**), FL, a NE suburb of Orlando.

Staples and OfficeMax are 2 miles away.  2 CompUSAs are within 25 miles.

-- Bryan

**P.S.  Yes, we're the 77% Republican county that knows how to vote (haven't
used butterfly since the late '70s), but we don't know how to properly (i.e.
follow procedures) fix the addresses on the ballots when the computer screws up.
 ;-ppp

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- b.j.smith@ieee.org
Engineer, Technologist and School Teacher