Re: Xandros -- again, more argumenative statements ...

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 23:19, Sean Jewett wrote:
> Can you do us all a favor while _your_ _telling_ us _all_ how to _behave_
> _?_
> Knock off the studly underbars.  It's _really_ _freaking_ annoying and
> _VERY_ difficult to read.
> Thank-you.

This is what I'm talking about ... "argumentative."
Focus on the "discussion," _not_ the "differences."

Until then, people will argue in circles, unable to actually focus on
what can _actually_ be done.

And those of us who actually use Linux in the business world, and have
for much of the past decade, _we_ will drive the adoption.

Not some "ideals" of people who cannot collect their facts, much let
understand the business concepts surrounding why products are adopted
and for what reasons.

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- Engineer, Technologist, School Teacher
b.j.smith@ieee.org