Re: It's a .....

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 13:30, dsavage@peaknet.net wrote:
> > Sad but true. Bwahahahahaha
>
> The graphic must have changed because I see no similarities at all.
> --Doc

Sorry about that Doc. They must have caught it and changed it.

There were 2 young boys staring into the screen of a Mac Powerbook 3400.
Somebody approved a stock photo without paying attention to it. I guess
when you work for Microsoft the world is a MS only world. I'll post the
photo on my website for anyone who is interested.

http://www.reindl.us/images/msmac.jpg