Success!!! (was Wireless Help)

Well, after much tribulation, I finally got my wireless card to work. I
had to reinstall Mandrake a few times, but hey, it was worth it.
Everything seems to be working just fine now.

The balance of power has officially been tipped on my laptop now since I
was going from a dual boot of 15gigs Mandrake, 45gigs Microsoft to
45gigs Mandrake, 15gig Microsoft. Yeah Yeah, I know it isn't microsoft
free, but I am really leaving that there for gaming and a few MS apps.
All other tasks are being accomplished in MDK 9.2.

I have been waiting for a while now to make the switch because I wanted
to make sure I could get a few things working well before I made the
move:

Non-lossy email transfer of about 5 years(10000 messages) from outlook
to Evolution - CHECK
Wireless card working - CHECK (even at 54g!)
Video Card 3D Accel working - CHECK
CD Burner working - CHECK
Office applications able to handle MS files - CHECK

I feel like a new man!!

BTW, I have noticed a minor glitch with oowrite. For some reason the
double quote character (") doesn't work on some fonts, such as Times New
Roman... Does anyone know what the deal is with that?

Thanks for the help everyone,
Ken Keefe