Wireless help continued....

So I think I might have this card working….

When I do an iwconfig, it sees the ESSID of the network that I want it to connect to. However, when I turn to a browser and try to surf, it cannot find anything. Do I need to set up something more so that linux knows to use the wireless card as a connection to the internet.

I was going to bring my laptop to the meeting this Monday, but I unfortunately have a meeting at 7pm. Is there anyone who wants to get some free Mc Donalds or something and help a newbie?

I really want to get rid of windows and this is kind of the last thing on my list to get working before I switch.

Thanks,

Ken Keefe