Re: Dell Linux blog -- Bull! This is just unexplainable!

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 20:50, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 19:45, Jonathan wrote:
> And my point is that people have been making a lot of wild claims as
> though they are fact and and provable. All I've been asking for is some
> way to separate fact from fiction.

The fact that my friend Damian could not buy a complete OS - less
computer from WalMart is not fiction. Clearly something is going on.
 I finally offer this little gem from Mr Kempin:

"I'm thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with
anti-Linux. ... they should do a delicate dance," Kempin wrote to
Ballmer, in what is sure to be a memorable addition to the phrases
("knife the baby", "cut off the air supply") with which Microsoft
enriched the English language in the first trial. Unlike those two, this
is not contested.

The DOJ knows what is going on and they are going to let it continue.