Re: What then must we do?

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 23:08, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> There has been quite a bit of talk lately about laptops and Linux. A few
> folks have gone so far as to suggested that Microsoft is behind some
> kind of conspiracy to eliminate Linux from laptops.

Hi Doc and Silug members:

 The reason I am concerned about the compatibility of the laptops is
that if I am going to spend > $1200.00 for a new one, then I want to
make sure that as much of the hardware works as possible. What you say
makes sense Doc.

BTW, Doc was right about the Elite Group Laptops (Lindows laptop
manufacturer ). He told me just because they say that they will offer
Linux on laptops does not meant it will happen any time soon. They
replied to my query about when they would have Linux compatible laptops:
Hi,

There is no ETA for the product. Please check back later.

Sales