transfering email from another account

A while back I had to make a new account for myself because the old one
became corrupted somehow. I have been going through my emails cleaning
things up, I use Evolution, and remembered some things in my old
account's emails that I wanted ( a buttload of recipes). I wasn't sure
if I could retrieve them without logging in to the old account. I can
and here's what I did.

cd into the old account's evolution directory, in my case
/home/steve/evolution
looking around I found that further down the directory tree is where all
the emails reside ...
/home/steve/evolution/local/subfolders/recipes/
in that directory is a text file called mbox ....
in that file is where all the old saved emails reside, I now have all
those recipes saved to an OpenOffice file.

Just an FYI

Steve

PS. - Anyone want to buy a recipe book? ... heh