Re: I hate Linux -- Apple is leading the standards charge on the

>Don't compare Motorola's lackluster G3/G4 designs to IBM's new
>PowerPC970 (Apple G5).  It is an awesome design.

actually i have to disagree, i rather like the g3/g4/g4e design, and
honestly the g5 isnt that much different (ok it is to an extent).  You have
to remember that motorola is an embeded hardware company, and it shows in
the g3/4/4e designs.

altivec "rocks yer fro" btw :)

Casey