Re: Prospects for finding Linux compatible Laptops?

Hmmm, I don't have that crystal ball, though it'd be my guess that
companies big enough to economically make there own versions of chipsets
 and big software group to write drivers for them will probably
churn out the most crap.  The ones that are big enough to
have names, but not big enough to make a custom funky chipset and/or
afford lots driver programmers/testers will probably be the most okay.

Just looked-- a guy had a very easy time with a Toshiba A15-S129 (current
product).