advertising

So I've been sitting in St. Louis Bread Company all day (trying to get
some work done without being interrupted by the phone), and I've been
thinking about the community bulletin board they have by the
restrooms.  I wasn't sure it would be worth the trouble of doing up a
full page about our meetings, and then an idea hit me...  What if we
just had some cards printed up with Tux and "www.silug.org" on them?

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea, can I get some volunteers
to leave some at some strategic locations?  (Like the various Bread
Company stores, Borders, etc.)