WIFI in Carbondale

Rumor has it in class today, (from an intern at the library) that after a
year of being wired for it,  the SIU Library has finally turned on the WIFI.
I won't have to worry about bringing the switch to the next meeting in
Carbondale.  Give me a day or two and if I happen to get a free minute or
two I'll pop into the Library and checkout the WIFI access and report to you
all for next month's meeting.

Also,  next to Applebee's just outside the University Mall,  a Panera Bread
Company is being built.  Hopefully (fingers crossed) they will be a WIFI
location.

Ray, who has pleasent dreams of nationwide WIFI.