Re: FS- HP Pen Plotters

On Monday 19 January 2004 01:16 pm, you wrote:
> > From: Matt Wehland  <mattw@webtripper.com>
> > Date: 2004/01/19 Mon AM 06:50:42 CST
> >
> > I will get the model numbers later.
DraftPro  7570A         (C-D)
DraftPro EXL 7576A  (B-E)

These were both working when they were taken out of service.
One of them skipped while plotting, I think it was just a missing spring, but
never checked it out, just used the other one so I'm not sure.
I think it was the smaller one that was skipping, but it's been so long I'm
not sure.
These were my dad's plotters, he upgraded to an ink jet plotter and I've just
had them ever since.
I haven't powered them up for a couple of years, so we would have to check
them out (anyone got any tips on running a plotter from Linux?).
They both are in good shape, with HP dust covers in place all these years.
On the larger one I am missing a bolt or two for the legs (IIRC).
Since there is some interest I will dig both of these suckers out later and
power them up.
I only have B paper on hand (have tons more paper at my folks house in chicago
) so I cannot test plot the 7570, without C or D paper.
I also have a box full of pens still in the wrappers, so they should still be
good???
Pricing-  Make an offer, I'd like to sell both of them to the same person,
especially since one of them skips, you can check out the working one and
figure out which what is wrong with the other one.  Hopefully it's something
simple.
I can deliver these if needed, but would like the purchaser stop by the house
and check them out before making a delivery trip.

Matt Wehland