FS- HP Plotters

Hello,
I am getting ready to move and had a couple of large plotters that I don't
want to move again.
These are both freestanding HP plotters, one does C-D, the other B-E (IIRC).
I will get the model numbers later.
Sorry for not being more specific, but besides the roof leaking and the
furnace not working, our oven caught fire this morning (no real damage,
except where I destroyed the cabinet to get at the back of the ovens) and we
really need to move, NOW, so I'm in a little rush.
So drop me a line if you might be interested, I will post more info later.

Also if anyone knows of any rentals in the Carbondale/Murphysboro area that
are in town and can get high speed access (and allow pets), please let me
know.
Going looking for more places now, will be back later.

Thanks,
Matt