From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org [mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org]
On Behalf Of Stephen D. Reindl
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 8:45 PM
To: Silug Discuss list
Subject: Konqueror vs Mozilla

I posted a little diddy a while back about not being able to use Mozilla to
access the MLS website. Well I am still unable to do that with Mozilla, but
a correctly configured Konqueror works just fine.

What's the difference?
I thought they were both based on the gecko engine.

To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo@silug.org with "unsubscribe
silug-discuss" in the body.