TOT: Special SILUG Discount

So, this is totally non-technical, therefore totally off topic... but...

I've become friends with the woman who owns The Candy Bouquet in Fairview
Heights (on IL-159, South of Krispy Kreme, before you get to Once Upon A
Toy).  If you tell her you're a member of our user's group, you get 10%
off your order.  This includes orders that are shipped outside of the area
(even overseas!)

If you order before 1/30 for Valentine's Day, you get 1/2 price delivery
too.

If you read the Sunday Magazine in Sunday's Belleville News Democrat, she
was featured under "Metro East Cuisine".

This offer is only valid for the Fairview Heights location.  My Friend
doesn't own the O'Fallon one, but can deliver anywhere in the Metro East
or St Louis.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com