Comparable program to ACT!

I'm getting ready to purchase ACT!. I have to run Windows because the
Multiple Listing Service website does not work with anything other than
IE. (If you know how to fix this, contact me off list, it's something to
do with the Java VM and IE. Some of the features spawn a child window,
and none of the functions in the child window work under anything other
than IE, very disturbing.) So I'm probably, for convenience sake, going
to purchase it, but If there is a comparable program for
Linux/opensource that someone knows about I'd be willing to give it a
shot. ACT! is not just simple contact management, BTW.

Steve
Support Our Troops! Elect One!