Re: Debian and GDMConfgi

Sorry not quite clear I meant to type gdmconfig,not GDM,
new message below:

Hi,
I am installing Debian and trying to add a session in GDM
for Blackbox, however whenever I start gdmconfig either
from an xterm or the login screen, I don't have the option
for 'Expert' mode on the side.  Can I add a session
manually (I already made /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/BlackBox
that should start blackbox), or is there any way to force
gdmconfig to display its side panel?

Thanks
Mark Thurman