LUG special for Xandros 2.0

Xandros is now taking pre-orders for the upcoming 2.0 release on the 16th.

$89 until the end of the month. (plus about $13 S&H) (for the Deluxe version w/
Codewavers Crossover Office).

You can pre-order yourself directly on-line at:

http://www.xandros.com/shopping.html

For any area/regional LUG members, ArchLUG is putting together a bulk order, and
it looks like we can get the price down to about $80 a copy delivered.

I'll be placing the order this SUNDAY NIGHT, so contact me any way you know how
if you're interested. We'll be delivering them per arrangement or at upcoming
LUG meetings COD.

We'll also be trying to get some nice "official" Eval copies for those so
interested as well. If not, we'll be downloading and burning some. The "eval"
version has a 30-minute shutdown cripple, but is otherwise fully functional.

Mike/