Re: Configuring APT on Local Network

Hi:

I can't ping either the domain name or the IP address for ccrma.  That
doesn't surprise me in that I have a firewall set up that I am guessing
blocks such direct access.  As I mentioned, I can reach the domain name
in Mozilla in that it is set up to use the proxy server.  In apt.conf
there is a Proxy section and the manual pages for apt.conf provides some
cryptic information that I do not understand.  I am looking for help
from someone that could share with me their apt.conf file that has been
set up to use a proxy server.

Thanks for the assistance.