Re: BlueFish

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 08:38:55PM -0600, Stephen D. Reindl wrote:
> I hate these steep learning curves. Oh yeah, the docs say for
> experienced web peeples, must be why I'm clueless.

Bah.  Experienced web peeples?

What are you smoking?  We use custom blends of vi, Makefiles, and
good, old-fashioned, home-grown Perl code.

If you want a good WYSIWYG editor, look no further than the one that
comes with Mozilla.  It generates reasonable code that won't get your
rear end chewed too badly by those who preach the usage of text
editors and verbatim memorization of the W3C specs for XHTML and CSS.

--
Nathaniel Reindl

"Du weisst doch, dass du es lesen willst, und mach was du musst, weil
es das einzige Ding wird, das du machen wirst."