OT: Job in Houston, TX

Anyone looking to move to the lone star state?  If so, send me your
resume.  EV1Servers.net (formerly rackshack.net) is looking for a Linux
System Administrator.  We currently have about 15,000 RedHat servers.
Applicants need to have experience with Perl/shell scripting, Linux system
administration and maintenance and management of employees.  Send your
resume to koree@ev1servers.net.

I need some more Southern Illinois people to move down here with me :D

Koree