vmware

William, Doc --

Wow. You guys are good. Thanks for the VMware information. That's
exactly what I needed to know.....particularly about VMware's use of
resources and hardware. They kinda skipped over that on their website.
This is not what I want....or what my little machine can handle.

It's beginning to look like the best solution is to buy a new windows
laptop (since my wife is wanting one anyway), convert my machine to
straight linux, and do IE browser checks on the laptop.

I have been web building with mozilla and galeon as references and all
looks great and works great.....but something is always screwed up when
viewed thru IE.

So, since microsoft is ignoring w3c and css, are we going back to the
future of totally incompatible browsers? I was hoping not. That makes
life much more difficult.

Thanks again. I really appreciate the silug resource,
Leon