Book fair

I was in the O'Fallon Library today and talked to the children's
librarian, about SILUG possibly purchasing a book for the children's
section. She is very excited about it. (They are having a book fair from
Nov.29 to Dec. 5).

I told her that we would like to add a computer oriented book as we are
a computer oriented club, and I also told her that we would rather look
at a list of possibilities rather than just throw out a dollar amount.
She is putting together a list for us, from which we can chose. There is
also the option of purchasing a book not on her list and donating it.

I throw this out to the membership, for discussion.
--
Stephen D Reindl <sreindl@apci.net>

This is a digitally signed message part