Re: buying a server

Hi Chet:

 May I suggest Steven and Kara Pritchard? They provided a friend of mine with
a very nice desktop machine. The quality of the components was very good.
They also provided a developer friend of mine with a very good MoBo/CPU/RAM
setup that is working well. Finally KSPEI furnished my friend Robert Citek,
with powerful rackmounts that are used for computing and storing genome
sequences.

 You can also get RedHat or FreeBSD servers from http:\\www.offmyserver.com

                                                   Kind regards,
                                                   Jonathan