Re: Xandros / RH 9 Questions

> 1. Crossover Office will not print properly with my
> HPIIID. The printer has 1 meg of ram, btw.

Crossover Office doesn't do the printing. What application are you using?

Or did you mean Open Office (the word processor)?

If so, you will need to run the /separate/ OpenOffice utility "Printer
Administration". Change the default "Generic Postscript printer" command from
"lpr" to "kprinter --stdin". This will then send the printing to the normal
Kprinter GUI print wizard that lets you adjust what you're printing, and then
feeds it to CUPS correctly.

> I noticed the Crossover office driver is a postscript
> driver, is there a way to change it to something else?

I'm beginning to think you mean "Open Office". Crossover is the application that
lets you run Windows programs under Linux. It doesn't "print", per se.

Changing your printer "command" to "kprinter --stdin" for Mozilla is also nice too.

Mike/