FC1

It crashed once and didn't exit cleanly but it is installed.

I upgraded my RH9 box and the installer puked on bug-buddy on the second
disc. I scanned the media and tried again. The second time it installed
all 3 discs and hung at the reboot. It seems to be operating OK though.

Evolution 1.4 is very nice. Haven't checked out any new stuff yet,
though. Mozilla 1.4 stumbled at the first java call, and I found out
that it needs j2re-1_4_2, I had 1.4.1 and you must use the new gcc32
libjavaplugin-oji.so that is installed in the
/usr/java/j2re-1_4_2/plugin/i386/ns610-gcc32/ directory. A quick symlink
and all was well again.

XChat 2.04 has a slightly different feel. Nothing too major. OpenOffice
1.1 seems to load quicker, and sucked in my old 1.0 install lickedy
split. So far I like it.