Free Cisco Labs

Someone (I just trashed the emails earlier today) asked about Cisco emulaters
for a class earlier this month,

I just remembered the name/url of one of the labs I used before
   r1r2.com

They still seem to have a free lab (used to be 2 2501's)
I haven't tried it to see if it still works.
Howto access page was last updated June 29, 2003, so they seem to still be
alive.

It was definately of use, but a real router was still nice for some things.

Matt Wehland