Re: Comments on Fedora Core 1

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:21:21 GMT
 mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
>> Is your computer infected with a virus?  Find out with a FREE computer
>virus
>> scan from McAfee.  Take the FreeScan now!
>> http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963
>
>So what? You're all about "pimpin" some Microsoft Anti-Virus software
>on a Linux list. :P

If you would've bothered to give your quote proper attribution (which you
very rarely do, bemusingly), you'd see that he uses Hotmail, which attached
the tag line automatically, regardless of whether it was wanted or
appreciated.  Much like most of your posts...

Oh, by the way, since we're talking about you not reading messages properly,
you might want to take notice that it is McAfee, not Microsoft which was
being peddled.  Admittedly, it is a McAfee product marketed to Microsoft
customers, but context is everything, and you seem to often lack it.

One more thing:  I meant to congratulate you on the fact that your sweater
was on frontwards at the last SILUG meeting, so: Congrats, Mike!  Now if only
you'd figure how to use a hair brush on that unsightly mess on top of your
head, or better, a paper bag on that even more unsightly mess on top your
neck...

>Mike/

William

--