OT: KVM Switches was Re: Odd behavior when using kvm switch

FWIW, I've been getting 2 port KVM switches (various vendors) for under
$50 with cables built-in, if anyone's interested.  If you're interested in
something bigger, we found an 8 port, with cables, for $250 (I reserve the
right to have Steven correct me on that price ;-) with cables.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/