Re: apt questions

grip would work, I guess.  Wanting to convert files that are already mp3s,
instead of re-ripping all of them off of the CDs.  The mozilla issue is
some error with Galeon.  *shrug*  That Hold entry is exactly what I was
trying to do in the apt.conf file, but, it appears I had some incorrect
syntax :D  the "^" and the "$", are those regex or are they some strange
brew that is apt specific?

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org