Re: Red Hat Linux end-of-life update and transition planning (fwd)

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 10:42:08AM -0600, Gary wrote:
> Are you going to be mirroring the apt-get version on updated legacy stuff,
> or new Fedora core stuff?

If all goes well, I'll have everything by sometime next week.

This whole Fedora thing has meant reorganizing a big chunk of the
mirror.  On top of that, I'm working on moving everything to a "new"
box (a dual PIII/866 that will be more-or-less dedicated to the ftp
site).  I'm doing all this as I have time, so be patient...