Re: Red Hat Linux end-of-life update and transition planning (fwd)

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 01:22:22AM -0600, Koree A. Smith wrote:
> Anyone have an idea of where I should move for my desktop linux?  I
> haven't really messed with other distros for quite a while.

Stick with what you have.  Even though Red Hat won't "officially"
support older versions, there will be updates through Fedora Legacy.

It's really not an issue.

If you want to stay current, just install Fedora Core and enjoy having
easy access to all the stuff that was on freshrpms.net and a million
other sites.