Re: Computer Stores in the St. Louis Metro East Area.

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 hcrouch@mchsi.com wrote:

> Retention clip??? (Deer-caught-in-the-headlights-expression)

Most of the current AGP slots have a clip at the end.  Your board, I'll
guarantee, does not :-)

> I toyed with the idea of purchasing one of Mr. Plextor's dvd players
> simply for the thrill of learning how to make it all work.  (What WAS
> the name of that Debian package that I installed?  It wasn't Ogle.

We like LiteOn.  I can get you one for under $50.

> SP> Too much.  Apparently we can get a 64-bit PCI LSI Logic
> SP> 53c1010-based(U160) card for $50.
> Allow me, please, a little time to do some homework on that card.

Check feedback from Rich, as he's currently using the card.

President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com