Computer Stores in the St. Louis Metro East Area.

I haven't had a single problem with my computer in months now, and the urge to
break something has arisen.  Maybe upgrade the video card... Add a SCSI card &
scanner and learn how to use that puppy...  You guys get the idea...

Mail order is great, but I much prefer to walk into a store and browse.  Someone
please suggest a store in Metro East where I might purchase new toys.  Yeah, I
guess I'll cross the river if I really have to.

- Harold