RMS Road Trip

I'm forming a road trip to see RMS at Truman State Friday.

Projected departure time: NOON FRIDAY. Location TBD.

Projected return time: MIDNIGHT FRIDAY. Location TBD, likely departure location.

It is at least a 3-hour drive to Kirksville (about 200 miles, one-way).

Anyone interested, please contact me off-list ASAP. Friday is in four days.

Fuel (fossil, edible, or economic) contributions/donations will be accepted.

The information contained in this message is for the intended addressee(s) only.
Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this
message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message.

Mike/