Re: Problems ripping CDs with Grip

HC> Changed ripper to cdda2wav. Joy!
HC> Changed ripper back to cdparanoia. No joy!
HC> Changed ripper back to cdda2wav. Joy!
HC> Changed ripper back to cdparanoia. No joy!

Rim> Have you tried firing off cdparanoia from the commandline and
Rim> seeing what happens?  Maybe you'll get some error messages that
Rim> will diagnose the problem.

Tried that.  cdparanoia was expecting arguments, and when it didn't
see it, it fed me the help menu.

I have stopped wondering about all this. I can rip as a user with
cdda2wav, and if I really want to rip with cdparanoia, I log on as
root. As long as I can get from A to B, it doesn't matter how I get
there.