majordomo2 and bounces to list owner(s)

Pardon me for bursting in here with an immediate question, but I've
searched the site, and can't seem to find anything on majordomo2 and
bounces.

I'm seeing that messages are going out as from "<list>-owner-M##" (insert
a number for ## and a list name for <list>).  Of course.  When messages
bounce, they attempt to go back to "<list>-owner-M##", but there's no such
user as "<list>-owner-M##"...only the obligatory alias to "<list>-owner".

Is there any way to reconfigure majordomo2, or the list in question, to
either not put the "-M##" into the address, or to get my MTA (in my case,
Postfix) to realize that that should go to "<list>-owner", instead?

Thanks.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@bubbanfriends.org

with a message of:

subscribe