Linux Kernel Internals

So I'm going to take a shot in the dark... Is there by chance a kernel
guru lurking on this list?  I'm attempting to write a virtual file
system and I need some help with it.

The basic idea is to use a database back end to store a file system in
order to dynamically generate directories and files.  The idea was to
use it as a CVS like front end, because it would be able to track your
changes every time you save the file, not just when you commit.

Point is I'm having some trouble with internals and was hoping someone
knew something about kernel internals and could help me out.

Jeremy
--
Gawler <jlawler@siu.edu>