Re: tonight's topic

> Actually, when I take the time to type this up, I'm going to do a
> proper LDP-style Howto document.

Or maybe if a motivated observer of the presentation can type it up before
you do and get all the credit and glory... :=)

While you're at it, maybe you'd like to try the ArchLUGWiki, and when I
take the time to set it up, make a Wiki2DocBook available for creating
LDP-style documents.

See the Lampadas project for importing other format documents to LDP
DocBook. http://www.tldp.org/ldpwn/ldpwn-2002-04-30.html

Mike/