Re: Charter Cable modem people, i got a question

Hi Tim,

--On Thursday, August 28, 2003 03:02:19 PM -0500 Tim McDonough
<tim@mcdonough.net> wrote:

> You might ask to see what the limit is. I don't have Charter but on our
> wireless DSL here in Springfield there is a 50 GB per month limit on our
> 384KB  service. The one time we went over the monthly invoice came for
> the next  higher tier of service.

We just moved to MO, and now have Sprint, but Sprint is not their own ISP
yet, they farm it off to Earthlink... yuck... there is no monthly limit on
the 1.5GB speed, except now Earthlink has a limit on usenet... slow but
sure, they tighten the noose..

--
Gary