Re: Looking for Torx T4 screwdriver

Thanks, Stephen. Just now getting caught up on my e-mail. Peaknet has
been having some mailserver problems for the past few nights.

Since there appear to be no local sources for such precision tools, this
is exactly what I was looking for. Compared to the cost of professional
data recovery on my notebook's hard drive, the T1-T5 set is cheap at
twice the price.

--Doc