Looking for Torx T4 screwdriver

Today I located and ordered an exact replacement for my failed 48G
TravelStar notebook drive, and tonight I purchased the smallest Torx
screwdriver Sears sells hoping it would fit the screws on the failed
drive. Unfortunately this T5 screwdriver appears to be one increment too
large for the screws holding the circuit board to the drive.

Does anyone have a T4 micro Torx screwdriver I could borrow, or know
where I can purchase one?

--Doc