Need a little help.

Hello all,
	Is anyone aware of any glaring vulnerabilities within Citrix,
other than the ability to scan the published apps and the fact that if you
aren't using ssl you can be nailed with man in the middle.  The powers
that be are trying to figure out things to do for remote access and
someone is pushing this forward.  I personally find the idea completely
and utterly fruitless, but apparently "alot of other companies are doing
this without problems!" so now I am looking into it.  I plan on going
NFuse/SSL/SecurID for the machine out in my dmz.  But, if there is
anything that could be a show stopper, PLEASE tell me.  I am googling like
a monkey right now trying to find things, not sure why they didn't have
the security guy do this but oh well.

Tighe

ps.  Vulnerabilities without working exploits are ok too, jsut the fact
that the vuln is there is enough for me.  Remember, just because you
haven't seen the exploit doesn't mean it isn't there.

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."