Re: TIFF to PDF

"Learning Perl," Chapter 14, "Process Management," Page
192, gives a good idea how to do this with the system
function. Use it to call the one command, and then the
other.

"Mastering Regular Expressions," is probably not
the way to go for this particular project.  Regular
expressions have to do with searching.

For MSDSnnnn.TIF, you might want to consider
the sprintf command to get the spacing correct.

<http://mypage.siu.edu/clangin>  <clangin@siu.edu>
~~~Diagonally parked in a parallel universe~~~~~~~